4/10/2012

Toyota Corona Premio AT210 Engine Hesitate

2000 Toyota Corona Premio AT210 Engine Model 4A-FE

Situation
The engine speed did not get high smoothly and Engine check lamp lit .
After that The lamp cleared.
Accelration got high properly at an idle.
Mileage was over 230.000km.
The owner often change engine oil.

Cause
Faulty Cylinder Pressure Sensor

Maintenance
The Cylinder compressions were properly.
Then I checked diagnosis . It noticed P1105:36 which meant faulty Cylinder pressure sensor.
It was at the No1 cylinder. I needed to replace it SST.

I replaced the new cylinder pressure sensor.

3 comments:

  1. What I like with Toyota Premio and other Japanese cars are it's low mileage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comparing this older version of Toyota Premio to the newer one I would say that this model have grown. Though the old car is kind of edgy I’m sure that its engine performs great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same car and it is giving me the same problems, so i wanted to know which one is the cylinder pressure sensor?

    ReplyDelete